Wednesday, December 10, 2008

not a great day....

not a particularly wonderful day....

woke up. gave myself a heart attack, because i thought i was late for school by an hour.
i wasn't. but then i couldn't go back to sleep. 
dropped a huge, and very full bottle of shampoo on my foot.
it was bleeding and is bruised. 
i was tardy to class.
my teacher called me out on disrespecting the pledge by talking. i was not.
i found out i have a zero on journals in my English class.
i got a locker door slammed on my hand. my broken hand.
thanks to my genius idea of stapling my binder back together, i got a huge cut on my other hand
and it was bleeding nonstop for 2 hours. 
i got a 73 on my wizard of oz essay in spanish.
i got damned to hell by a religious fanatic. 
my dad is in a bad mood for no reason at all and i suffer because of this.
one of my friends got hit by a car and was taken away in an ambulance. 
another one of my friends mom can't get a job here and they are moving.
to hawaii. next week.
finished The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. i wanted to cry.
i have a poetry test in english tomorrow.

but i did get 32/28 on my science test.
oh well.
the sun will come out tomorrow....

~molly<3

2 comments:

Inkpot said...

Oh dear Molly, that was a terrible day. I hope today is better. :)

Casey Freeland said...

Ouch Miss. That's rough. You've saved up enough Karma to have a fantastic holiday season.

G.C.