Friday, December 5, 2008

to do list and boredom

well since i am just bored to an absurd degree, i think i will just distract my mind here, just writing randomness. hehe
so i don't forget, I am going to write my homework somewhere i will actually look
English- Type and summarize Cornell Notes
History- NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Math- Reflection (this time i will do it! and not in class the day it's due...)
Science-Study Evidence Chap. 11, and extra credit 3 articles 
Spanish- DO THE STINKING ESSAY ON THE WIZARD OF OZ STOP PROCRASTINATING IT DOESN'T HELP THINGS AT ALL!
ok 
sorry about that...i just needed to remind myself so i don't forget.
weekend homework is a bummer

so there is this song playing rite now
it's simon & garfunkel
hehe
it makes me sleepy
i want to write something
on my new poem
but it's difficult to write by hand 
with the stinking cast that covers my thumb as well
and word won't open..........

Weekend Goals:
  • Do a satisfactory job on all my homework. Especially the essay.
  • Finish a new book
  • See a new movie
  • Write at least one new poem
  • Attempt another sonnet
  • Start Christmas shopping!

ahah
well
this has been random
but i think this post is coming to an end...
so happy friday!!

~molly<3

1 comment:

Ionafey said...

I hear you. I get so frustrated some times. I want to writer, but part of me is like, meh. It's good to have goals, though, unless you're like me and get a bit obsessed with them.