Sunday, December 7, 2008

thinking ahead to the summer

thanks for the feedback on my poem!  
it means a lot.

but now, onto less creative writing.
gah. i am such a procrastinator. this essay...... grr
but oh well....

so my dad and i are trying to figure out what place(s) we are going this summer.
i asked my dad what our options were, and he said  that we need to come up with top places
the go by price.  
so far, our list is:

Italy
France
Spain
China
Russia
England
Ireland
Scotland
India
Thailand
Turkey
Australia

he is giving me too much to work with.
askjfdkgh243lkdse9e

~molly<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Your blogs are interesting. xD

Sorry to be so random.
I'll subscribe to you =D

Sacha van Straten said...

Do Europe.

So much to see. So much changes in a short amount of time.

China - too far.
Russia - dodgy. The battle with cyrillic script.

Inkpot said...

Wow! Good list. The thing is, if you come to Europe you can probably fit in Italy, France, Spain and Ireland - or at least a couple of them. Ireland is lovely, but the weather is terrible (trust me, I know!). Not to turn you away from coming to the Emerald Isle, just you might want to go to Italy, France or Spain as well to get a bit of sun for your summer. If you go to Australia remember to go to New Zealand as well. it is LOVELY.